1956 Porsche 356 A European Coupe
The Porsche 356 is a sports car which was first produced by Austrian company Porsche Konstruktionen GesmbH (1948–1949), and then by German company Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche GmbH (1950–1965). It was Porsche’s first production automobile. The 356 is a lightweight and nimble-handling, rear-engine, rear-wheel drive, two-door available both in hardtop coupé and open configurations. Engineering innovations continued during the years of manufacture, contributing to its motorsports success and popularity. Production started in 1948 at Gmünd, Austria, where approximately 50 cars were built. In 1950 the factory relocated to Zuffenhausen, Germany, and general production of the 356 continued until April 1965, well after the replacement model 911 made its autumn 1963 debut. Total production was about 76,000 units.
Digital Restyling: Modern Porsche GT3 wheels, tires and brakes and a bit of restyling of the rear fender sculpt that would add a bit more room for the large diameter and width wheels. Also additional cleanup of trim, bumpers and background details.This is another example of digital restyling and design by ModenaWest